Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: So Long

Community Team Avatar de BB_Lyedra
    Mundo
    Tierras Salvajes

So Long

Dear Settlers,

I am writing to announce that after taking over as Community Manager back in October 2015 for The Settlers Online, that it is now my time to say goodbye.

I enjoyed getting to know all of you, and a huge thanks to the moderation team for their assistance as well.

I am happy to introduce you to BB_Amta, my successor, who will take care of Community Management. I wish you all the best, and happy settling.

Goodbye,
    BB_Lyedra
    Última edición por BB_Amta; 28/03/2016 a las 21:28
    Mi buzón de correo está cerrado. Por favor, escribe a BB_Amta en inglés o ponte en contacto con asistencia al cliente en tu lenguaje.

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Mundo
    Tierras Salvajes

BB_Amta Introduction

Thank you BB_Lyedra and hello everyone!

As you already know, my name is BB_Amta and I'll be stepping into the role of Community Manager.
    I've heard great things about Tierras Salvajes and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

I've been managing online communities for more than 2 years and "The Settlers Online" has been one of my longtime passions.
    Despite the language shortcomings, I'm confident that we'll get along well.

I'm already in touch with the moderating team and I trust I can count on their support to help make the communication process easier for everyone.

Feel free to drop me a forum private message in English, and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Happy egg hunt!
    BB_Amta
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.